East Point Business Park – Phase II
Following the success of Phase I of East Point, agreement was reached with Dublin Port Company to jointly develop a further 50,000m² on 12 acres of neighbouring land. Phase II completed in 2003.
East Wall, Dublin 3
• Economic appraisal/feasibility study
• Party to negotiation of Joint Venture Agreement between East Point (Development) Two Ltd and Dublin Port Company Ltd.
• Negotiation appointment of Professional Team. Appointment of design team and other professionals
• Input into Design development and appraisal
• Financial administration (day to day administration, preparation of cash flows, budgets, feasibility studies)
• Contract negotiation (procurement of main contractor/sub contractor)
• Legal and conveyancing (input and advice in respect of Agreements for Lease & Lease, Development Agreements & Sale Agreements)
• Co-ordination/project management
• Advice on establishment and administration of management company
• Attendance at all design and site team meetings
• Chair key project progress meetings